The Old Russian New Year
If you think the spirit of the New Year will end after January 1st, you’re wrong!
The party continues … in Russia, where, every year, people celebrate the Russian New Year in January. To explain why is it so, well, we must go back in time … But we won’t!
On the other hand, we propose you an exclusive evening at Come to Cave, on Saturday, the 11th of January 2020!
- Vodka Tasting offered by Beluga
- Special Vodka Flavored Cocktails
- Russian Appetizers & Cocktail Pairings
- Live Dj Set by David Grossmann
Please choose your menu and quantity and book your table using the form below.
- Russian salad
- Homemade smoked salmon blinis
- Chebureki – Ravioli stuffed with cheese and meat
- Russian Shuba Salad – Smoked herring and vegetables
PRICE: 25,00€ (serves 2 to 3 people)
- Gillardeau N°2 – 6 pieces
- Fine Clair N°2 – 6 pieces
- Ostra Regal N°2 – 6 pieces
PRICE: 70,00€/18 pieces (serves 2 to 3 people)
Our generous Plateau Royal on 3 floors, specially designed for the occasion…
- Oysters: 6 fine de claire, 6 Ostra Régal, 6 Gillardeau;
- Homemade Smoked Salmon;
- Sturgeon Carpaccio;
- Beluga vodka tuna tartare and lime
- Steamed prawns
- Lobster blinis
PRICE: 136,00€ (Serves 2 to 3 people well)
We have a full team of Professional bartenders creating classic and innovative cocktails alike.
For the Russian New Year, our professional bartenders created five handcrafted cocktails that are made from high-quality Beluga Vodka and the freshest garden-to-glass ingredients.
This event, they will introduce to you…
- The Moscow Mule
- The Beluga Tonic
- The Black russian
- The Espresso Martini
- The Lux Feat. Russian
With the special participation of the barman George Sahinides along with our bartenders team.
Live dj set from 9.pm till 00.30am
The DJ of Luxembourg nights, David Grossman, will be on the decks to distill the best sounds from 9.00pm till 00.30am!